Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hitting the streets for the Coconut Hunt

Garrett Moseley and I will be hitting the streets today informing businesses about the Coconut Hunt on July 4th. About 30 businesses have been chosen to participate. If we step into your establishment, you are one of the lucky participants. We'll leave your the rules and info you'll need for the event.

We can still use some prizes for the event, too, so we may hit you up for that, or if you would like to give us a prize (a gift certificate for anything you offer), please email me. Thanks.

Speaking of July 4th, they want me to sit in the Dunk Booth which they'll have in Peacock Park. I don't like the sound of that, I can just imagine the long line of people who would be ready to throw a fastball to dunk me, but then again, it is July in Miami and the cool water would feel so good in the middle of a hot summer day. We'll see . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment