Monday, May 18, 2009

Tweeted on Twitter about Coconut Grove

A kid in his 20s, from Palm Beach, tweeted this out today:
I think I'd be the happiest kid in the world if I could show my closest friends Coconut Grove one weekend. I miss going there often.

Another tweet from someone else:
Loving the ocean air in Coconut Grove

And this: Enjoying breeze dining Italian outdoors w huby. 75 [degrees] in Coconut Grove. Watching new Xmen movie in a few! Wonderful nite.

And: Great Grove deal: 4 about same price as expensive steakhouse dinner, dine at Angelo & Maxie's & spend night at Mayfair Hotel & Spa: $169.

And a few more:
Jo Ann just launched the website for the Coconut Grove Sailing Club:
http://cgsc.org

Barracuda or Sandbar some night this week? Pool, darts, beers?

Miami needs a Tech Neighborhood - I propose the Grove :) Whaddya think

hey do you know a good place for sweet tea in the Grove?

Just a few tweets this weekend about the Grove. There were many more. Follow us at http://twitter.com/grovegrapevine

No comments:

Post a Comment