Sunday, May 24, 2009

"Overheard" on Twitter

This would make a good billboard for US1 and 27th Avenue, all "overheard" on Twitter:

Oh deep-fried coconut shrimp under a tiki hut by the water in Coconut Grove is not very refined, but I likes it anyway.

Just got acknowledged by the waitress at Coconut Grove. Do I go there that much?

'Coconut Grove is a walker's paradise' I walk Coral Gables just fine. But then again. I walk everywhere in Miami

Eating at The Last Carrot in Coconut Grove. Yummy good!

r u going to perform or fun or both? DO see south beach, ya gotta. and coconut grove and take a drive down old cutler 4 foliage

when i was a very young girl, before miami was trendy, coconut grove was my pad-you could say i am a trendsetter

Of course the weather in coconut grove is beautiful...it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment