Friday, March 20, 2009

They need to get lives, and fast

I was wrong on the post below, claiming that a local activist was libeling me. It wasn't her, it is this dude who lives next door to a local ex-politician who lost an election. The activist got caught up in the crossfire of nasty emails going back and forth. I told her who was behind them. It is an evil dude who uses emails in the names of men and women, fake emails, and he spews hate and vitriol.

Ever since the politician lost the election this bitter guy and his shut in neighbor have slandered and lied and used everything in their power to spread hate using images from the Grapevine and other publications. Copyrighted material.

If this happens again, I will expose the person and all of their email addresses and I will expose the ex-politician behind it. These people are consumed with hate and evil. They don't seem to have lives, so they spread hate and jealousy as their daily activity.


For them to pick up a post I did earlier in the day and use me to start a war with local politicians is really the lowest of the low. The shut in never leaves the house. But he will when I drag him to court the next time he uses any of my material or uses my name in a libelous way.

No comments:

Post a Comment