Saturday, April 25, 2009

Scaffolding is down; let the party begin

crazy-pianos
So the scaffolding at CocoWalk is down after so many months -- almost six, I think. The new addition that Crazy Pianos added is nice. I am surprised that a major shopping center would allow such a total structural change, and right on the front street, but I guess these days, any tenant is better than none and if they can make changes that don't hurt the integrity of the structure, why not? In this case I think he really has enhanced it.

They did a number on the trees during construction and while they took the scaffolding down. I was shuddering at the way they treated them as they removed all the planks, but they look ok now I guess.

Crazy Pianos is opening May 6, to get on the guest list, please use
this form.

No comments:

Post a Comment