Monday, April 13, 2009

Reiki 1 workshop and Rising Star workshop planned

Atena Komar will be teaching a Reiki 1 certification workshop on Sunday, April 19.

The $180.00 Reiki 1 workshop will be held at Blu Moon Studio (3444 Main Highway), registration is required, and you may register by calling 305-297-5516 or visiting
http://MysticalFlorida.com.

Atena's teacher, Elka Boren had a workshop which helped Atena overcome some obstacles in life. She will pass on to you the beautiful and powerful healing modality called Rising Star. "Since I need to practice, I am offering you the healing sessions for only $80 each (the rules say I can't give it away, not even to a spouse!). When it becomes more in demand I will offer the healing at a much higher price, but for now, I think this will work for you and for me," said Atena.


Your session is done via distance she is currently not offering sessions in person. Details are available at her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment