Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Frameworks featuring work of Don Kesler

don2
I hadn't been to any of the Gallery Walk exhibits at Frameworks but on Saturday, I walked over with Dave Collins to see what it was all about. They were featuring my friend Don Kesler's work and I was happy to check that out, plus I always have a lot of laughs with Kathy Kesler. As you can see here, the big window features Don's photography.

don1
And inside, the photographs cover all the walls. Don has an excellent eye. His work is always a pleasure to see. Above are Sandie Wallace, Don, Debora Crisp and Josie Higgins. Frameworks had a nice spread of wine and cheese and snacks out (I loved the jelly beans the best) and they had beer and wine.

don3
Lots of familiar faces came out to celebrate Don's work. At left: Mimi Lara with Kent Tate; at right: Lisa Glover and Thair Harvey.

don4
The photos are on display for the rest of the month you can stop by and see it any day. Frameworks is at 3196 Commodore Plaza.

Frameworks-Exhibition-DK

No comments:

Post a Comment