Thursday, November 11, 2010

CBS4 comes out to do a nice report on Grove

I was contacted by reporter Gary Nelson from CBS4 yesterday. He was doing a story on the Grove item we posted about the Grove being one of the safest neighborhoods in the country.

Unfortunately, I was outside 33133 (horrors!) for the first time in a long time, and I was not able to participate, but I hooked him up with a bunch of local business owners and the police and he came out with his camera crew and they shot a segment.


It was on the 6 pm news last night. I happened to be in The Bookstore, and everyone who was present watched as Felice Dubin, co-owner of the Bookstore, turned up the sound. Felice was one of the people interviewed and it was a fun thing to watch with her and the crowd in the store at the time. Here's the CBS4 report.

No comments:

Post a Comment