Saturday, June 30, 2012

We are not alone

orb
Was my camera lens just dirty or am I seeing an Orb in the back seat of this old car that was part of the Cars & Cigars event at The Barnacle? Oddly enough, right after I took this photo, I ran into Javier Lopez-Resende, the Grove's official photographer. For some reason, we started talking about the Barnacle house and were wondering if it was haunted. Javier told me that one of the tour guides assured him it wasn't. I disagreed and thought that perhaps the tour guide just wasn't sensitive enough to notice anything. Then when I uploaded the photos, this is what I saw. None of the other photos from the event show this "orb."

antoinette
In March, there was a "We Are the Champions" party to celebrate Coconut Grove's winning "Best Neighborhood for Dining" award in a New Times poll. Again, this strange orb showed up here in this photo. No other photo that night had anything like this in it. I was reminded that the orbs in the Men in Black movies are whole planets. So she could have the weight of a whole world on her shoulders here!


And then there was that strange black mist inside the Peacock Garden Cafe bar area during Naomi Evan's going way party in March. You can see it in one of the photos here. At the same time, I took a photo using someone's cell phone and the same mist was in that photo, as well.


A few years ago, there was this incredible red sky out over the Bay. I started taking photos of the Grove Isle Bridge area and unbeknownst to me, my next door neighbor was doing the same at that exact moment from her balcony. We post coincidentally posted the photos at the same time on Facebook and in both photos, you can see similar orbs in similar places, floating over the bay. Coincidence? Were both our camera lenses dirty at the same time at the same moment? I find this fascinating.

I think Coconut Grove is haunted. We are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment