Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The RFP correspondence regarding Scotty's, et al


Several days ago I made a public records request for all of the 
correspondence to Mr. Kenneth Robertson, the City of Miami Purchasing Director for all of his emails related to the recent RFP process for the Scotty's Landing/Grove Harbor Marina/Chart House Restaurant.

He complied to my request by sending me copies of 64 separate emails 
totaling 178 pages.

I was able to covert 63 of those emails into 3 PDF's and have posted 
them on my website.

I know that many of your readers have expressed concern/interest in this
process, and while I haven't had time to review the emails myself, I  think it's important that as many people as possible have an opportunity to review these documents.

I don't necessarily believe there are any "Smoking Guns"  included, but 
I've always been a believer that the issue of process is important for citizens to understand, and this whole process definitely deserves scrutiny.

Anyone wishing to read and/or download the PDF's may do so by going here
.

Because I haven't reviewed these documents myself, and am involved in 
researching several other stories, would appreciate that if any of your readers look over these documents and find anything "interesting" or worth discussing, that they email at al@alcrespo.net.

Thank you,

Al Crespo
Crespo Gram Report

No comments:

Post a Comment