Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Cycles of the Grove

Last week I passed the crew emptying out the Halloween store on Grand Avenue and realized how fast September and October came and went. They set up the store in September and now in early November it's gone. And it's the same thing every year, which is an interesting thing. What I mean is it's interesting how everything goes in cycles year after year.

I often joke that I don't have to attend events such as the King Mango Strut or the Mad Hatter or the Arts Festival or even the Bed Race each year, because I have so many photos from past years and it all looks the same. And it's amazing how things just come and go in cycles to me.

My favorite time of year is just before Halloween. Every September first, I tell someone to remember that date because before you know it, it will be January first. I try to savor the seasons but they honesty fly by too fast.


It's just the cycles of life, the cycles of the Grove. Sounds like a bicycle store -- Cycles of the Grove.

No comments:

Post a Comment