Monday, January 30, 2012

Meet Jeff Benjamin; at his comedy roast on Wed.

I met Jeff Benjamin the other night at a Chamber event. He's running for City of Miami Mayor in 2013.

On Wednesday, February 1, there is a comedy roast for Jeff at Paragon Theaters at CocoWalk, the roast starts at 7 pm.

The Comedy & Cinema is that same night, but this is separate and in the main bar room, not part of the Comedy Night event. This is gutsy for a politician to put themselves out there for a roast and so far ahead of the elections. Good for Jeff. I like that.

"When I become Mayor of Miami, this City will have a robust economy, no more taxation by representation, no more building empty City high rises, 25,000 jobs in my first year, better graduation rates, safer schools, more police officers, policing our neighborhoods, lower taxes, a balanced City budget and most importantly an efficient public transportation system," says Jeff.

He went on to say, "I will be that innovative progressive thinking Mayor the City Of Miami yearns for. I will cut unemployment in half and create numerous job openings that pay well. I will create a City that is once more admired around the world as a crucible of creative thought, a force for progress, a place where dreams of generations become reality."

For now, you can get out and see the roast on Wednesday and meet Jeff. He's a very likable guy, he came up to me last week, knew who I was and joked around with me right away. He's a very comfortable person to know.

More on Jeff here:
www.jeffbenjaminformayor.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment