Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I discovered where all the people are!

I was saying that the Grove looks like a ghost town now that the holidays are over, but I have actually found everyone. They're at the gyms!

I went into Shaq 24 Hour Fitness yesterday and was bombarded with bodies all over the place. It's usually quiet on a weekday about 1 pm, but of course it's all the "resolutionists" as I call them, you know, those that made New Years resolutions to work out, be fit and get back into shape for the new year. But like all or at least most, of our resolutions, these resolutionists will probably be gone in a couple of weeks and the rest of us will have our gym back to ourselves.

I'm not saying this to be mean, I just know that it's hard for most of us to keep our New Years resolutions and one of the most commonly joked about resolutions is joining the gym and then of course dropping off the work outs as the new year rolls on.

Those who spoke with me at the gym, those I know, agreed and said I should write a story about it. And so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment