Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Be on the look out for our Snow Days house

Our little Grapevine village house is missing. It was last seen on Sunday, during Snow Days, leaning on the wall at the salon on Fuller Street. This was one of the village houses created specifically for Snow Days.

The little plexiglas box broke off at the Mayfair Atrium, and I see that someone (I think Steve Licata from Palm Produce) placed it on a table there, with our Grapevine flier cards still in tact and people are just grabbing cards from the table display.

But the whole house is missing. We would possibly like to have it out with the other houses during King Mango Strut day and maybe even have it in the strut, seeing how AnnaMaria, who created the house, feels the need to mock the Grapevine, calling it the GripeVine.

I decided that I no longer wish to be the announcer for this year's Strut, as I cannot be confined to one spot for two hours, i.e. I need to move around, so I suppose the GripeVine group will have their Graiping Grapes prancing around town, since I won't be there to stop the group, which I could have (as a joke) if I was announcing the procession. (I would conveniently forget to announce them).

Anyway, we want the house back, if you have seen it, please let us know where it is. It is a nice piece of artwork and we need it until the end of the holiday season. Gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment