Monday, August 17, 2009

"Overheard" on Twitter

Apparently the recent drug bust in the Village West has taken all the excitement away from the neighborhood.

TWIT GUY ONE: chillin man but my dude dem cops made a huge bust and got every drug dealer in coconut grove Locked up..heres da funny part

TWIT GUY ONE: Now These UnderCover Cops Are On The Corner by da corner store sellin drugs and shit..WTF?!!? dat shit is crazy my dude

TWIT GUY TWO: oo snap dats crazy son lol gettin knocked 2nite if they tryin cop haha lol dats nuts tho f---n pigs i hate'em

TWIT GUY ONE: yea man dey busted every dealer ova here b and now dis shit is dead as f--k datz one of reason i wanna move away frm here
...

TWIT GUY TWO: yeaa i feel son .. you kuld leave da hood but tha hood aint leavin you .. dats how i see it

TWIT GUY ONE: dnt get me wrong i luv da grove datz my hood but if i wanna continue my life i gotta move away u feel me dude?

No comments:

Post a Comment