Monday, August 20, 2012

"Please govern yourself accordingly," hee hee

I'm laughing because I just received a letter from someone with the same threat. I had forgotten about an old cease and desist letter that Comm. Marc Sarnoff sent me in February 2010, regarding a comment on the Grapevine that someone else made, one of you anonymous guys. This whole incident actually made the news around the country and it is being taught at Ivy League schools about how not to be a politician. Freedom of press is legal in this country, wars were fought over it. The Grapevine is part of curriculums because of this incident!

Anyway, Al Crespo dug up this old letter and so many other interesting things like the illegal traffic circle on Virginia Street. I saw my name mentioned in his article and had to check it out. Your hair will curl when you read this, as I don't have any hair, my toes are curling instead.

I suggest those guys on Florida Avenue today, who are about to massacre the trees, hold off  for a bit until all the money can be tracked. But I am betting Al is already on that.

"Please govern yourself accordingly!" I was told that recently by a roofer who screwed up a job. When I complained that is what I got back. I am about to sue a local restaurant for not paying their adverting bill. Why is the victim always told to, "Govern yourself accordingly!" Is that what the restaurant is going to respond to the lawsuit? If they do, I'll let you know.

I received a threatening letter from an attorney representing a local developer a few years back. The letter started off threatening me that if I showed anyone the letter that was threatening me, I would regret it! I was actually threatened to not show the threatening letter! I saved it, I'll expose that ass of a lawyer one day. And get this, they were suing me because they said I was protecting Sarnoff in various stories and anonymous comments. They wanted me to expose the anonymous commenters because they claimed all that inside information was coming from Sarnoff's office. I refused of course to divulge anything and the whole thing was dropped when the Miami Herald ran the story and it turned out all the anonymous comments were right on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment