Sunday, September 16, 2012

Is Scotty's going to pay the back taxes or not?

Did you see Al Crespo's latest on the Grove Key Marina and Scotty's Landing? According to Al and his delving, the City is not requiring Scott Wessel of Scotty's Landing to pay the 17 years of back taxes he owes even thought the County's Finance Department wants the money now. 

Is this a bunch of crap or what? I love Al's headline, one of my favorite phrases: "Govern Yourself Accordingly." His story and documentation is here.


I owe taxes too, how about wiping mine out and my neighbors' taxes and everyone's taxes?

For a City that is on the brink of bankruptcy to overlook this and deliberatly not try to collect back taxes is a total joke. 

When I am a day late sending sales taxes in to the state they are on my ass! What is wrong with our City? How much more corrupt can it get? The cops can't even afford uniforms and they are letting this happen? Do you know how much good the 17 years of back taxes could do?

No comments:

Post a Comment