Thursday, July 25, 2013

Seven Historic Moments at Grove Convention Center

I was interviewed an article in the Miami New Times about the Grove Expo Center, during my food poisoning recovery period, when quite frankly, I wasn't all there. I was sort of delusional at times, but I didn't want to turn down the reporters's request since I don't care for it when people turn down my interview requests.

So I was quite pleased to see she made my comments seem coherent, which maybe they were, I was just too out of it at the time to remember.


But here's the article on the "Seven Historic Moments at the Coconut Grove Convention Center" by Carolina del Busto. Carolina did an excellent job, especially with the links to things I had mentioned, like The Doors documentary and other things.

Do you have any special moments from your own life at the Expo/Convetion/Dinner Key Center, which soon will be no more?

No comments:

Post a Comment